Tips, tricks and tutorials for cloud and middleware engineers
Hello, I’m Tom Donohue and welcome to Clever Builder. I’m a developer turned consultant with a taste for gluing things together. And egg sandwiches. 🍳
This is my blog where I share my tutorials and guides on programming and deploying software. If you work - or want to work - with things like Docker, Kubernetes, JBoss Fuse and Apache Camel, then this site is for you.
If you like what you see and you want to stay updated, please sign up to my mailing list - the form is at the bottom of this page. You can also find out more about me.
Now onto the content….
Are you new? Start here!
These are my most popular articles, which will help you get started:
- Apache Camel Tutorial for beginners
- How to use Maven with Apache Camel
- Creating a simple web service in Apache Camel using Jetty
- Camel’s choice() and when() with examples
I’ve also collected some of my more popular articles here.
Just want the latest posts?
These are the most recent articles I’ve published round these parts:
- How to choose a parent Docker image for standalone Java apps
- How to deploy an application into JBoss Fuse
- 7 tips to make your Java applications ready for Kubernetes
- Deploy and use the Nexus Docker registry in OpenShift
- Spring Boot properties and Camel routes - an example
Or, to see everything I’ve published, you can view the index of all articles.