Tips, tricks and tutorials for cloud and middleware engineers
Hello, I’m Tom Donohue, welcome to Clever Builder!
This is where I share my tutorials and guides on programming and deploying software. If you work - or want to work - with things like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, JBoss Fuse and Apache Camel, then this site is for you.
Now onto the content….
Are you new? Start here!
These are my most popular articles, which will help you get started:
- Apache Camel Tutorial for beginners
- How to use Maven with Apache Camel
- Creating a simple web service in Apache Camel using Jetty
- Camel’s choice() and when() with examples
I’ve also collected some of my more popular articles here.
Just want the latest posts?
These are the most recent articles I’ve published round these parts:
- Creating a REST API in Apache Camel
- Running Apache Camel standalone
- How to choose a parent Docker image for standalone Java apps
- How to deploy an application into JBoss Fuse
- 7 tips to make your Java applications ready for Kubernetes
Or, to see everything I’ve published, you can view the index of all articles.