Tips, tricks and tutorials for cloud and middleware engineers
Hello, I’m Tom Donohue, welcome to Clever Builder!
This is where I share my tutorials and guides on programming and deploying software. If you work - or want to work - with things like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, JBoss Fuse and Apache Camel, then this site is for you.
Now onto the content….
Are you new? Start here!
These are my most popular articles, which will help you get started:
- Apache Camel Tutorial for beginners
- How to use Maven with Apache Camel
- Creating a simple web service in Apache Camel using Jetty
- Camel’s choice() and when() with examples
I’ve also collected some of my more popular articles here.
Just want the latest posts?
Here are the most recent in-depth articles that I’ve published round these parts:
- Testing with Apache Camel
- How to use Camel with Spring Java configuration
- Creating a REST API in Apache Camel
- Running Apache Camel standalone
- How to choose a parent Docker image for standalone Java apps
To see everything I’ve published, you can view the index of all articles.
And here are my most recent notes - these are short tips on how to do things or fix things:
- Using languages with Dozer in Camel
- Spring Boot command line arguments example
- Using a dynamic Git branch name in a Jenkins job
- Disable the env endpoint for Spring Boot apps
- Cannot resolve symbol in IntelliJ