Tips, tricks and tutorials for cloud and middleware engineers
Hello, I’m Tom Donohue, welcome :)
I’m a consultant and developer based in London. This site is where I share my tutorials and guides on programming and deploying software for the cloud. If you’re learning integration, middleware, automation and cloud-native apps then this site is for you.
Now onto the content….
Are you new? Start here!
These are my most popular articles, which will help you get started:
- Apache Camel Tutorial for beginners
- How to use Maven with Apache Camel
- Creating a simple web service in Apache Camel using Jetty
- Camel’s choice() and when() with examples
I’ve also collected some of my more popular articles here.
Just want the latest posts?
Here are the most recent in-depth articles that I’ve published round these parts:
- Use the @MockEndpoints annotation in Camel [Video]
- Creating a REST service using the REST DSL [Video]
- Bean validation in Apache Camel
- Testing with Apache Camel
- How to use Camel with Spring Java configuration
To see everything I’ve published, you can view the index of all articles.
And here are my most recent notes - these are short tips on how to do things or fix things:
- Infinispan Query DSL: quick example
- Shutting down Camel after X messages
- Using languages with Dozer in Camel
- Spring Boot command line arguments example
- Using a dynamic Git branch name in a Jenkins job